Event Statement for Chapter
Chapter activities are conducted primarily for the benefit of H.O.G. chapter members.
There are three categories of activities, identified as follows:
- Member events are events that are open only to H.O.G. members.
- Open events are those chapter events which are open to chapter members, national H.O.G. members and other guests as desired.
- Closed events are those chapter events which are open to chapter members and one guest per member.
If you are interested in becoming a H.O.G. chapter member, contact the membership office.
H.O.G. CHAPTER ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of H.O.G., its members, and visitors to the Mancunium Chapter web site.
This Statement explains the H.O.G. Internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information security.
Mancunium Chapter collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the Rutland Chapter web site: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account); the date and time you access the site; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. The chapter uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its site. This helps H.O.G. to make its site more responsive to its members and prospective members.
H.O.G. will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send e-mail, registration, or other personal information over the Internet, you do so voluntarily.
Mancunium Chapter will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
- At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognise;
- To assist H.O.G. in evaluating its programs and to continue to improve the quality of your on-line and membership experience;
- When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights;
- To companies that perform services for H.O.G. in connection with your membership, such as data processing and financial transaction processing companies and agencies;
- To Harley-Davidson affiliated companies and carefully selected third parties for their own use to provide products and services, or other opportunities to you, unless you have instructed us in writing not to do so;
- In connection with Harley-Davidson corporate due diligence and audits.
By your use of and connection to our web site, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal or member information maintained by H.O.G. is not correct or if for some reason you believe H.O.G. has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by calling 01280 700101.
Please note: The anonymous data collected from visitors to Mancunium Chapter’s website is used only by Mancunium Chapter and is not passed on to any third parties.